Wednesday, July 9, 2008

8 Things I'm Passionate About
1. You, cant life without you
2. Electronic gadgets, Japan+Korea heaven of gadgets
3. the Internet, It's like living in a cave when my connection is down.
4. Cars(Audi A4, Aston Martin DB9,Maserati)
5. Anime
6. Japanese series
7. Running !! XD
8. Japan, Gonna live there soon =D

8 Things I Said Too Often

1. hii
2. heyy
3. wow
4. wth
5. ish
6. omg
7. nice
8. doink

8 Songs I Can Listen Over and Over Again

1. Greeeen - Be Free, Awww I want to watch Negative Happy Chainsaw Edge !!
2. Yui - New Generation
3. Utada Hikaru - Prisoner of Love
4. Joe Hisaishi - Princess Mononoke Symphonic Suite
5. Fergie - Finally
6. Eminem - Lose Yourself
7. Mika Nakashima - Glamorous Sky
8. Mami Kawada - Hishoku no Sora


8 People I Tag
1. Audrey Chan
2. Amy
3. Li Xin
4. Claudia
5. Yee San
6. Audrey Goh
7. Nerriza
8. Jamie

No comments: