Wednesday, June 25, 2008

torn running shoe !!!

my running shoe !! is torn. bloody sole starting to peel apart from the shoe. 12 days to IIR already, COME on shoe please retire after IIR(not now) i NEED you for my 21km run.

a pic of my shoe(taken a few months ago)



Well after hundreds of kilometer with this shoe I think that it's time for the shoe's retirement because both side of the sole is peeling off. Luckily i glued it back together but i bet it can only last a few more weeks before it peels again. =(

Probably my next shoe will be Adidas(again ?) no doubt it's more lasting than Nike. I might get a pair from Brooks but depends on my budget and the shoe's price.
Any recommendation of running shoes, feel free to tell me =DD

maybe a pair of adidas microbounce ???? or adizero cs ? SPONSER ME !!!!!

No comments: